Friday 7 March 2014

Take Your Place in the Inquisition



My friend Brandon (HollidayRespawn) led me to this competition being held by Bioware.  It's called 'Take Your Place in the Inquisition', and the winner will provide a voice in the Dragon Age Inquisition game.

All you have to do is submit an audition of yourself reading one of two scripts, and you're officially in the running!  I've linked my audition below, and hopefully there's some talent running around in there somewhere.  I've heard some pretty good ones, so I know the competition is already fierce.

Zach the Villager

It's in the hands of fate now...

Oh yeah, that's Brandon voicing the Inquisitor in my audition.  A big thanks goes out to him for helping me out (and of course, I returned the favor in his own audition).


2 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL.

    But seriously, sorry to hear about the two sons and your sister! They were only just mentioned, and now they're already gone.

    Good luck, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm... I'm holding it together. At least I'll always have my nug!

    ReplyDelete