Friday 24 January 2014

HollidayRespawn

A friend of mine started his own YouTube channel a while back, and it's not too shabby!  


He told me was going to do a playthrough of XCOM: Enemy Within, and he asked if I wanted my name used for one of his soldiers.  Uh, yeah I did!  He knows I'm a huge Kamen Rider fan, so he tried to give my character a "Kamen Rider-esque" design.  I decided to commemorate my soldier with a special Plastic Eyeball comic (with apologies to Hiroshi Fujioka).


Okay, so the comic probably spoils how my character fares during the playthrough, but if you want to see why he fares the way he fares (as well as the rest of HollidayRespawn's stuff) just click this link.

As for XCOM Rider, I have a feeling he'll be back some day...  Nah, he looks pretty dead.

2 comments:

  1. X-COM Rider must have been a one-off character. He will be avenged!!

    ReplyDelete