Friday 17 May 2013

Getting Closer to the Finish

I finally came across some more Trash Pack series 1 12-packs, so I tried to finish off my list of missing characters.  I got a bunch of new color variations, but only found two more characters that I needed:

DISINFECT-ANT
(Glow-in-the-dark Trashie)

GARBAGE EGG

I figured Disinfect-Ant would be the hardest character from my list to get, since he only comes in the 12-packs and I was having trouble finding them.  I actually ended up getting two versions of him today, so... Bonus!  I also finally got Garbage Egg, who is supposed to be a common Trashie.  As with Disinfect-Ant, I got two versions of Garbage Egg.  Now all I need from series 1 (besides the highly unlikely limited edition Trashies) are Rott Box, Crud Can, Rankenstein, and Bin Scab Beetle.  Almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment